What is it that your mind conjures when you hear the words ‘Hong Kong’? If you are thinking about a city of skyscrapers, busy businesses and maybe Bruce Lee movies, then your guess is right. But Hong Kong is also one of the major hubs for education in Asia, giving Singapore stiff competition as an excellent place to study STEM courses and engineering while successfully positioning themselves to get great jobs in its fast-paced economy. So whether its HKU, HKUST or City University of HK, Hong Kong is definitely becoming a strong study-abroad destination for students and CollegeCore is here to help.
At a Glance
- System for Application: Individual Applications
- Duration of Undergraduate Degree: 4 years
- Style of Education: Restricts you to classes in your major.
- Cost: Approximately 18-25 Lakhs p.a. all inclusive
- Additional Notes: Courses available in English Language are primary technical in nature making this a good destination for engineers.
Hear from Our Students"
I remember the first day I was here with my mum and dad, all of us absolutely unsure and unaware of about how to go about the entire process of applying outside and how Urvashi ma'am talked some sense into us. I'm really glad we had the opportunity to work together and am grateful for everything, be it the endless reminders by Charu ma'am for completing my LOR's and Resume or providing me with a laptop to work on when I'd forgotten to bring it with me on the most important day. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused, which I did on numerous occasions, and thank you for always saving the day! Getting into a University as good as HKUST would not have been possible without you. Thank you so much for everything!